quinta-feira, 12 de março de 2009

Following Maria Souza- Juliana and Ivana are training hard and recommend to read the words of Dalai Lama

/Amaising to get better balance!!!

Ivana trying her best...


Last competition- South american competition I hurt my left shoulder... look the alignment

Now Maria Souza is helping me and Ivana to focus and get my goals in windsurfind

I had hard time than Ivana on this one...
Ju+handstand.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5312439020475535410" />



SUP


and surfing!

how she could smile?!... I need more resistance on my legs...that's for sure!!! ops...

Relax your lower back so much!!!
Besides the good care of this beautiful family!!!
of Tia Edilza.... the sweetest ever Tia Edilza!...
making us TAPIOCA....yami
Everybody should paying attention at present and live the life at the best and health way!

Nenhum comentário: